Monday, July 27, 2009

how I am feeling today


I think this picture sums it up for me, but if it doesn't sum it up for you I will try to describe it. A bit lost. My hair would get tangled easily. There's kind of a path but not. There's not much space - things are close and scratchy. There's a lot of dead looking wood - but some green, too. The red is alive. it's dogwood - it just hasn't flowered yet.There's light in the distance and what looks like space and air to breathe. I must go through this to get to there.
This is a real picture I took. I have been there. here.

2 comments:

  1. The good news is that there is green life going on despite the tangles and the other dead branches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the part I keep looking at! And knowing the red dogwood is alive - just not yet flowered is a good sign too.

    ReplyDelete