Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Dragon is Waking Up


Or may be sleepwalking.

Woke me up at 4:00 in the morning - which is dragon time for me. Walked it off a bit, went and sat for a while, couldn't find my glasses a good thing as kept me from getting involved in doing stuff finally found my cigarettes and went back to sleep after an hour or so of petting the dragon.
Things are sharp and clear today and I am as smart as a whip and sharp as a tack and so many things are oh so funny, especially me and I want to get drunk and blow off some steam tired of being boring, so let's hop to it. You can't talk fast enough for me, mu hearing is faster than your talking so I have to interrupt to get you to your point it's only 9:48 how will I get through this day isn't it funny that we're going to see the theatre today for the info sessions and it's at CAMH? I will be very quiet.
I am so smart dispensing sage advice and words of wisdom punctuated by giggles so nobody thinks I take my self too seriously. I can't focus long enough to go get coffee I send someone else - I don't really need it but lets keep going!
I want to go to an art show tonight, I want to go to the Cameron tonight, I really should go see my fairygodchildren this weekend my house is a wreck and I should do that too clean it up I mean whoops just stammered out my coffee order stupid dragon making me stammer.
Am giggling even more now, and the words just keep coming and regular words aren't good enough so am making some up like "door goer outer" and it's funny and I brush it off cuz that's what I DO right I'm creative and sparky and I write the copy and that's what they love about me. I'm not giggling out loud as much I know you won't find it as funny as I do.
By the way I typed this faster than you can read it and thought it faster than I typed it so boy howdy you're moving twice as slow as I want and need you to or you just won't understand it it needs to be read with sped (read with speed?) in order to GET it and you don't you don't GET it I'm moving on.
My eyes are awfully bright and I keep bursting into giggles that I try to keep quiet cuz nobody knows just how funny things are and I have an answer for everything and I bet by the afternoon I will be able to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment