Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And the Boring Starts to Slip

into frustration and edginess and that feeling in your nose before you cry. What was that, four hours? No - it was more than that - i was getting edgy last night. Restless. What triggered this?

- waiting to hear back from someone - holding patterns make me crazy
- lack of structure at work today
- haven't been feeling at my physical best the past couple of days - meds not staying in me as long as they should.

I hate this. this is so stupid. How can anyone be that easily affected? By LIFE?? What am I supposed to do, wrap myself up in cotton batting and rest gently in the bottom of a drawer?
Am I crying into manic or into depressed?

The dragon is waking up.

Go the fuck back to sleep.

I'm gonna go for a walk after work to the library and the grocery store and you better have gone the fuck back to sleep by the time I get back.

(I can talk to the dragon however I want. It's a dragon, not a baby. Or a pet. Or even a plant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment