Monday, August 31, 2009

this week

i am spending today and tomorrow taking extreme care of myself in order to prepare for a group retreat on wed and thurs.
good lord.
at which point I remembered I had to go to the pharmacy! Good thing for this blog - would have completely forgotten.
I am eating super clean right now - brown rice, lots of fruits and vegetables, tons of water. Trying to sort out my system. I figure a couple days is better than nothing, can do clean breakfast Wednesday morning and clean dinner Thursday night and do my best in betwee,
Not really interested in the retreat - well, it's a staff retreat and the main thing I dislike about staff retreats is the completely lack of alone time and down time. I will get through it - it's like, 36 hours. And I can hide all I want when I get back Thursday night.
Have I mentioned it's my birthday in two weeks?
I know full well that has a lot to do with how I've been feeling and acting. I always get weird around my birthday - tend to fixate on what I feel I "haven't" accomplished, versus the many great and incredible things I "have" accomplished.
I'll work on it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your retreat. Hope all goes well. Sounds like you're doing everything right in preparation!

    ReplyDelete