Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Twelve Step Reflection

Addendum: Number Nine is really a good one. I find myself reminding myself, or saying it out loud whenever I find myself veering.

Which of the list have I figured out - or am at least actively working on? I have bolded them.

1. Admit you've got a problem
2. Take action
3. Trust and cooperate
4. Get the power
5. Use and develop personal resources
6. Begin personal evaluation
7. Cultivate healthy thinking
8. Cultivate healthy behavior
9. Realize that feelings are not facts
10. Get on with your life
11. Give it time
12. Pass it on

5/12. Not quite a "pass". Italicize the ones others would tell me I've figured out, or at least am actively working on.

7/12.

Leaving:

1. Admit you've got a problem

4. Get the power

6. Begin personal evaluation

11. Give it time

12. Pass it on

Am going back to the original post to get the definitions of those ones, to help figure out what I an do to work on them...and as it turns out they're only "member access" to that particular site, and I can't figure out how to become a member. Grr.
Will figure it out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment