Friday, August 21, 2009











See below for photo explanation.

Am adding a new blog to the" stuff to read" column

Sarah Fain has Starfish Envy

two reasons to begin with

1) the idea of Starfish envy intrigues me; and
2) her subtitle is "I'm thirty-seven. I'm successful. I'm single. Now what?"

mee too.

I am feeling a lot better. Good conversation with my doctor about how I have been feeling the past few weeks. When we went through the list of what I'd been through last week - too much activity, old loves resurfacing, working crazy hours, he said he wasn't surprised in the least, that I'd been triggered by a big old emotional upheaval. Sleeping too much? What better way to avoid thinking? Walking too much? Same thing. Basically everything I overdid was a way of avoiding the emotions, fears and feelings that a few people and situations had brought out in me last week. Coupled with the ridiculous weather fluctuations (see top and bottom) which, like medication, I am wildly sensitive to - well last week was very easily explained.
I feel like I am on the mend. Deep breaths. I feel the ability to make a list rather than panicking about not making a list, which is a good sign for me.
These photos were taken last night about 5 miles from my house - total before and afters.
Yes I identify with them quite deeply. How could anyone NOT have a mood swing with that kind of weather in your face?
Hope you are all well.




1 comment: