Sunday, September 27, 2009

Waiting for Wednesday

I really need September to end. It's always a bad month for me - too many birthdays, anniversaries, memories of funerals, of deaths, too much going on.
I am a mess. And I know it. Missed three days worth of meds last week because I was overextended and it shows. When I miss my meds I self medicate to excess, you couldn't give me enough wine last night. Picking up on too many wavelengths, too much emotion around me and trying to drown it, and wound up at home weeping hysterically. Cannot explain how much I love everyone right now, picking up on sadness they might not even know they are showing, and expressing it myself.
September - please end. Dragon, you've been awake and breathing fire for days now. Go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment